Wellness & Education
541 Main Street, Suite 210
South Weymouth, MA 02190
Monday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday - closed
Phone #: 781-952-1280 Fax #: 781-952-1570
To offer diabetes self management education to patients following the American Diabetes Association guidelines.
To provide support and resources to improve patient quality of life, reduce risk and improve overall health.
To educate and motivate the patient to assume a greater responsibility for their own diabetes care.
- Disease management programs
- Education only programs
- Nutrition Therapy services
- Insulin pump management
- Gestational diabetes
- Glucose monitoring (supplies and education)
- CGMS (continuous glucose monitoring system)
- Insulin instruction/education